Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just popping in...

The past few months I've been thinking about what I want this blog to eventually evolve into.  I read so many different types of blogs: Healthy blogs, Food blogs, Fashion blogs, Mommy Blogs, daily journal type blogs and lately I've been feeling like my own blog doesn't have much of an identity of it's own.  I'm not sure what I want this little space of mine on the internet to really focus on and that's meant that I haven't been blogging all that often.

Unfortunately, that also means I'm missing out on documenting things that I know I'll want to remember.  So that being said, I'm still not sure what I want this place to be, but I do know that I want to get back to blogging while I figure it out.  My hope is that it will naturally evolve into the perfect little reflection of me and what I'm trying to convey.

Some things I really want to get posted soon:

  • The best cookie recipe I've ever made.  Seriously.  I've already made it twice this month and have tons of cookies sitting on my counter just begging to be eaten.
  • A little blast from the past.  My parents have given me some things they've been saving for me like my baby book and things I've drawn or created.  I want to document those things so I don't forget anything.
  • I've been promising a wreath tutorial and still haven't posted one.  Must.get.this.done.
  • Some puppy pics and updates-I love my little ones.
  • Things I'm loving right now.  There are so many, such as cute paper straws I came across tonight :)

I'll be back tomorrow with some of my favorite things!

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity