- I've lost 28 lbs so far and got to wear a pair of pants yesterday that I haven't fit into in a year!
- I've been trying to replace Maddy's favorite toy for months, but haven't had any luck. The place I got it from no longer sells it (it's a small squeaker bone) and I've contacted several Etsy shops to see if someone can make it. I've been turned down everytime though and told that the size of the bone is too small to add a squeaker. I sort of gave up and had been buying her the smallest similar toys I could find and she liked them okay, but wasn't really attached to them like she was to her old one. I decided to search again and the first etsy seller I contacted said she could do it! I can't wait to get it!
- We hired someone at work to take over the accounting so I'm no longer responsible for that work on top of my own. It feels so freeing to only have to worry about my actual job now!
- I've started taking the dogs to the park and going on walks with them. They get their exercise and I don't feel guilty about not spending enough time with them each day.
- I had an awesome date night Saturday and spent Sunday cleaning up and organizing my office. If I can just stay on top of all my mail, then it should stay organized and save me so much time!
There's so many other good things going on that I almost don't want to publish this post because it doesn't really do justice to how good I'm feeling about life lately. I just feel calmer, more at ease...I don't know how to explain it, but I'm just thankful that things are going so well. I feel like I've been working hard and also getting time to play-going on walks, reading books, taking baths, discovering new cupcake places, great date nights...
Life is good!