Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The ever elusive balance...

Some days the house sparkles, music plays softly in the background, the dogs are peacefully sleeping and I whip up a batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.

Photobucket

Some days I'm lucky to throw a pasta steamer bag in the microwave.  (Although, those things are pretty delicious!)

Photobucket

Some days I make my own wreath and spend hours and hours cutting out tiny scraps of fabric.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some days I give up on trying to be everything and do everything and just go shoe shopping.

Photobucket

Some days I'm the perfect puppy mommy and cuddle my little girl that had 3 shots and a blood draw.

Photobucket

Most days are a little of both.  I'm constantly striving for balance in my life, but maybe it's already there.  Maybe I'm too busy worrying about getting it all "right" that if I just quit thinking so much, I would realize my life is pretty perfect just the way it is.

4 comments:

  1. I think striving for that middle ground is a good goal. And making those cinnamon roles is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wreath! It's darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness those cinnamon rolls look awesome!!! Yummy! Great job on the wreath, too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post. (And that wreath is amazing!)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity