Friday, January 14, 2011

Blogger Fail...

I love blogging.  I really do.  I enjoy getting to read about your lives and getting to post what's happening in mine.  The community is amazing.  The friendship even better.  But...

A month or so ago I got really behind on everyone's blog and eventually just pretty much quit posting and reading.  I felt so out of the loop and the time and effort it takes to upload photos, edit them, upload them to photobucket, post them and then write a blog seemed to be too much.  And the photos are the best part of nearly any post!

I want to get back into the groove and I'm hoping this 3 day weekend is exactly what I need to do that. I have so much to say:
  • I've been baking and cooking TONS, so there are a bunch of pictures and recipes I'd like to post
  • Maxwell's birthday is coming up soon!
  • I've got some thoughts on the New Year and what I'm doing to be a better person
  • I've been doing some fun things like pottery painting dates with my bff and have some fun things planned that I'd like to get up here
There's more, but I don't want to be too ambitious.  I hope you guys forgive me for my slacking.  Have a good day!

7 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your posts! I love recipes! Bring em on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a blog slacking queen. don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I found that once I stopped worrying about pictures in every post, it was easier to blog. I mean, we just want to hear about what's going on in your life, whatever form that takes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog! :0) I slack a lot too so don't feel bad! :0) I use Windows Live Writer and it makes my life incredibly easy with blog posts! Uploading photos is sooo much easier than it is in the blogger editor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happened to me last year and I just gave up. So this year I decided that I was going to start back up for REAL. It's hard to get back into the grove sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always here reading, girlie! I go through phases where I blog more...or less..and if I have to force myself, it's not as fulfilling, so you just be yourself, blogging frequently, or every once in awhile! Whatevs! :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries lady! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity