Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slumber party...

Well not technically.  Although, I've been sleeping on a mattress in my living room for the past two weeks so it kind of feels like it!

I remember going over to my best friends house in middle school to spend the night all the time.  Her sister was a year old than us and would usually have someone stay the night too.  All four of us would make a huge pallet of blankets on the living room floor and stay up so late watching tv and eating junk food.

Since I don't have a tv in my bedroom, it's been such a luxury to lay in bed at night watching movies.  And since the bed is in the living room, I usually just sit on it to eat dinner too.  It's way comfier than the couch or dining room table. :)

Anyway, the reason I have a bed in my living room is because I got a new king size mattress!!!!  My dad helped me take apart my full bed and move it to the guest room and then I vacuumed and shampooed the carpet where it used to me.  Max had gotten under the frame and thrown up when he was sick so this was the first time I could get under there and clean it up.  Since the carpet needed to dry we left the new bed in the living room and were planning on moving it the next day.

I ended up loving it though, so it's been in there ever since!



The Master Bedroom is so empty!

It was fun to camp out in the living room, but tonight I decided to move everything into the bedroom.  The Christmas tree needs to come down this weekend (if I find some motivation!) and the bed was in the way.

Now I just need to figure out a color theme for the bedroom and look into buying new bed linens (I only have sheets that fit-all of my comforters are too small), curtains, decorations, etc.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity