Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years Eve!

2011 is going to be my year, I can feel it.  I spent 2007 in and out of hospitals, 2008 just trying to come back from all of that and get somewhat of a normal life and 2009/2010 were spent trying to make a relationship work that was failing.  I spent those last two years in a constant cycle of breaking up/being miserable and getting back together/being thrilled.  That rollercoaster is finally over and I'm ready for what this new year has to bring!

My only resolution is to do 30 minutes of physical activity every.single.day.  No excuses.

My hope though, is that I really make the most of each moment.  That I become comfortable with who I am and mesh that with who I know I can become.  I want to look back on this moment on the first day of 2012 and know I don't have regrets about how I lived this year.  To know I did life and I did it up big!

I wish all of you the best year yet!

2 comments:

  1. I think you deserve a great year! Cheers to 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are going to have a fabulous 2011 I know it! :0)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity