Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

I'm thankful that the dog I wrote about yesterday that was supposed to get put down is instead having surgery to repair the ruptured disk in her back with a 60% chance of a full recovery.  On the same subject, I'm so very thankful that both my puppies are happy and healthy.

I'm thankful for the woodwick candle burning on my coffee table as I type this.  It's comforting to hear the little crackling sound it makes.

I'm thankful that not only did I not kill any of the plants in my front yard, one actually bloomed!  I have no idea what it is, but I'm loving the purple color.




I'm thankful for my dad who always takes care of me.  He showed up yesterday to help block some holes that were developing under my fence so that the dogs can't get out.  He's always doing stuff like that and I appreciate it so much.  I know that I was definitely blessed with the best parents I could ever ask for.

I'm thankful for a coffee date with my bestie this weekend.  It's been almost a month since I've seen her and we're meeting at Starbucks-I haven't had Starbucks in nearly a month either!  I can't wait.  Now I just need to decide between my usual: tall iced white chocolate mocha with no whip cream or try something new: Salted caramel hot chocolate or toasted marshmallow hot chocolate.  I guess we'll see what the weather is like, if it's cold, I'm trying something new!

3 comments:

  1. Eric has those purple flowers in his yard too! He knows what they are, but I forgot. He's a regular green thumb. Me? not so much.. haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those new flavors sound YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salted caramel hot chocolate sounds amazing. Those purple flowers are gorg.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity