- Clean up my personal email.
- Change my Pikepass address. I originally had my bills sent to my parents since I was in the middle of moving last November, but it's about time I changed it to my home address.
- Read my neighborhood's covenants and restrictions. Another thing I've been putting off for a year.
- Clean all my windows. They've really gotten gross. Probably since I haven't cleaned them EVER.
- Make a list of every.single.thing that needs to be cleaned so I can get a plan to deep clean this house. I'm talking cleaning the inside of the fridge and all my cabinets. Filling any holes in the walls and doing touch up paint. Pulling out the oven to clean behind it. I want to really clean everything at least once a year, but I always get overwhelmed and miss things.
I know that's only five things, but I don't want to be unrealistic. Nearly half the month is already over and honestly, cleaning all the windows inside and out is going to take tons of time.
Do you guys have any things on your to do list that just keep putting off?