Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's time...

It's time I fall in love with this life of mine all over again.

I've thought about how to write this post for the past few days, but putting everything that's going through my head into words isn't something that comes easily for me.

Lately, I've felt something in me change.  I want to enjoy the place that I'm in RIGHT.NOW.  Instead I've found myself living the majority of my adult years saying I'll enjoy life when....when I've gotten to my goal weight, when I graduate college, when I get an awesome job, when I fall in love and get married, when I have a baby, when the house is perfectly decorated.  The problem is that there is always another WHEN around the corner.  I'll never be happy unless I learn to love this life-the one that's currently passing me by each and every day.

I certainly don't have all the answers, but I do know that I'm starting by really simplifying my life and getting back to basics.  I don't need all this clutter in my life-including emotional clutter.  I want to surround myself with good friends and family instead of putting effort into maintaining relationships that bring negativity into my life.

So this is some of what I've been up to:

Taco Dinners with Best Friends
Enjoying the wonderful weather:







Playing with my camera:



Enjoying messy blonde highlighted ponytails before I go back brunette in November
Cleaning my pantry.  Before:


And After:


Life is good!

4 comments:

  1. Amen girl. I am in the same boat as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't agree more! it's time, and the time is now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. So jealous of your pantry. It's so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pantry looks great. Mine is a disaster zone!! Love the puppy pics

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity