Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deep Cleaning List...

I figured the easiest way to start my cleaning list for the house is to go room by room. 

The garage:
  • Move everything out and sweep
  • Take everything out of cabinet and clean cabinet
  • Re-organize everything as I put it back in
  • Touch up any paint or holes in the walls
  • Spray out trash can
  • Spray off garage door
  • Clean around water heater
The laundry room:
  • Pull out washer and dryer to sweep behind them
  • Mop the floor
  • Dust shelves
  • Clean and re-organize cabinet
  • Touch up any paint or holes in the wall
Master bathroom:
  • Sweep and mop floors
  • Clean window
  • Scrub tub
  • Scrub shower
  • Scrub sink
  • Re-organize cabinets and clean them
  • Touch up any paint or holes in the wall
  • Clean toilet
  • Clean mirror
Master bedroom:
  • Vacuum
  • Shampoo carpet
  • Wash bedding
  • Flip mattress
  • Clean both windows
  • Dust dresser
  • Re-organize dresser
  • Dust nightstand
  • Re-organize nightstand
  • Vacuum and clean under the bed
  • Clean mirror
  • Dust bedframe
  • Touch up any paint or holes in the walls
Master closet:
  • Vacuum
  • Shampoo carpet
  • Re-organize clothes
  • Dust shelving
  • Re-organize shelves
  • Touch up any paint or holes in the walls
That's as far as I've gotten with my list.  Did I miss anything?  I'm sure most of you have this deep cleaning thing down much more than me so give my any advice you have!

1 comment:

  1. ambitious! I am such a half-assed cleaner. I really need to take a cue from you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity