Thursday, September 23, 2010

New Blog Design

Lindsey over at Sweet Simplicity helped me get a new blog design this week!  She did my last one as well, which was completely customized.  This time I chose a pre-designed blog template.  If you're looking for something new, definitely check her out!  Click here for a link to her design blog.  She does a great job and is super easy to work with :-)

I'm really liking this new design.  It's calm and serene and just plain pretty!  I'm trying to cut clutter out of my life and live more simply.  So overhauling my blog was just part of the process.  I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

7 comments:

  1. love the new look! Mine needs a new look.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! what a change.. I LOVE it!

    I love the font for you signature and header.

    Perfect!

    Forgive me..while I shut my mouth as it is agape! What a lovely change. Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love the redesign! It is quite serene - and the blue is just great! :)

    Although it's hard to think of you with a blue blog rather than a red one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the new look csssie! it is gorgeous and chic and clean! Awesome job picking it out and I am going to go check her out because I need a new look for my family blog!

    XOXO Jessica

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity