So, this is what I've been up to:
- Spending far too much time trying to figure out how to upload large pictures on blogger, without them getting blown out and blurry. I've googled it, read a ton of articles, changed sizes, etc. and it's still not working. Grrr! I did find out that there's a new blogger edit program so I changed over to that.
- I had lunch with one of my favorite friends from college yesterday. It's probably been a couple of years since I've seen her and it was so great to catch up. =)
- I also had a coffee date with my bestie this Sunday. Love her!
- The carpets have been vacuumed and shampooed! My least favorite house cleaning chore, but it's done!
- I'm working on getting my cruise plane tickets and hotels booked. I've also taken care of a bunch of misc. stuff like extending my washer warranty, scheduling a home inspection before my one year warranty is up, etc.
- I've spent tons of time sleeping in, taking naps, reading, playing on the computer and just generally enjoying not having to be at work.
I've got a trip to a cupcake shop planned for later this week and I can't wait to show you what I get! Going back to work is going to be HARD...