Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Night Fun...

Fun isn't exactly the right word.  I've actually spent most of my Friday night in my office trying to get my life in order.


I've been working through the homework for my Dave Ramsey class and it's pretty time consuming in the beginning.  I made up a completely new budget, went through my savings and allocated each dollar to a certain place (i.e. emergency fund, retirement, Christmas, etc.), read my chapters and have been filling out a ton of forms.  I know that it's tedious and taking tons of time right now, but it'll become easier and be so worth it in the end.

I've also spent the evening going though all my mail and shredding anything with my name on it that I don't need, filing coupons, that kind of thing.  I want to just get everything in order.  I feel like I spend so much time each month entering receipts, shredding things, cutting coupons, paying bills, going through mail...I just want to get a system down that gets everything done in the least amount of time possible.

Then I can move onto other projects like cleaning up my guest room and maybe having another garage sale before it gets too cold.

Enough of this serious stuff...I bought Maddy her halloween costume and this is what she thinks of it:


Haha!  Silly girl.  I eventually got her to cheer up :)


I hope everyone has a great night!  I'm off to read SHAPE and go through my DVR!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh!! She was not a happy camper.. But she looks liek she warmed up to it nicely!

    My Princess Pug has a witch and a devil costume. I need to post some shots of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute little office! Love it! :)

    Once you get your routine in order, it will be easier to maintain and you'll feel better. You're getting there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity