Monday, September 27, 2010

Ehhh...

I haven't been feeling all that well today.  I stopped getting Starbucks every morning in order to save money, but I still needed some caffeine at work so I've been drinking a Diet Pepsi.  It definitely seemed to disagree with my tummy and then I ate a brownie from the cafe at work and I was really having tummy issues.

In order to soothe my sick belly and deal with the headache I've had off and on since yesterday, I treated myself to a no stress night.

I made a big bowl of my favorite soup:



I curled up on the couch, well Maddy kind of took my place for the picture, but you get the idea:


I put on my favorite fleece pants and super comfy socks:


And I took a bubble bath:


I'm finally starting to feel a little better, but it'll probably be an early night for me.  Here's hoping tomorrow goes a little smoother in the tummy department!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect night! :) glad you are feeling better! i quit my morning starbucks runs to save money too, i really miss it some days :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no- hope you're feeling better love! What a wonderful night though- a bubble bath and comfy pj's are the perfect way to feel better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Following your gorgeous blog now :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're on the mend pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity