Monday, August 2, 2010

On self-improvement...

I'm a huge advocate of continuously trying to better ourselves. No one is perfect and therefore, we all have things that we can improve on. Myself included. Especially me.

Lately I've been feeling dissatisfied with some things in my life. I want to change things, kind of have a life makeover of sorts.

I consider myself a pretty positive person, but that isn't the person I've been showing to the world. I complain much more than I'd like to. And I don't handle stress with the grace that I know I'm capable of.

I feel like there are so many areas of my life that I can do more in...but, I don't want to bore you with the details. I wrote a similar post here. I obviously didn't take my own advice and get it together because I wrote that back in April. It's time for me to make these changes in my life.

Something is missing in my life and I know it's easy for me to say that it's a husband or a baby, but honestly...whatever's missing right now, would probably still be missing even if I had those things. I want to go into those moments in life whole, so here's to hoping that I make my life the best it can possibly be!

2 comments:

  1. I could have written that post myself because I feel exactly the same!! Ugghh... isn't it frusterating wanting to make a change or just feel better? I hate that feeling because most of the time I have no idea what's going to make me feel better! hugs 2 u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always something missing in life, sometimes you find it - sometimes you don't :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity