Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's August already?!?!

I can't believe that it's August 1st already!

I managed to do something to my back when I was bending over to give Maddy some water so I'm curled up on the couch with a heating pad and am too lazy to do anything more than post in bullet form:
  • One of my best friends is getting married August 14th! I'm so thrilled for her :)
  • Ben&Jerry's makes a new flavor called "Berry Voluntary" and it's divine! Think raspberry swirls, cheescake ice cream and white chocolate pieces!
  • I saw Eclipse for the first time today. Once I made peace with the fact that they weren't going to be able to to truly convey the love story between Bella and Edward, I actually enjoyed all the Twilight movies.
  • I'm 6 days behind on all my blog reading. Yikes.
  • This weekend went by far too fast. I hope the work week goes well
I'd better get to reading some blogs. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. haha! Love the making peace with the Bella/Edward thing... I so agree. I dont really like R.Patt so I had to make peace with the fact that he was cast as Edward and I needed to like it... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a list like this today and couldnt believe how much I didnt accomplish! You need to post puppy pics soon!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity