Thursday, August 26, 2010

Explanation...

I haven't posted in almost a week.

I try not to get too much into detail about my work on here, but right now I'm doing the job I was hired for, plus all the accounting for the business. Our accountant left over a month ago and the owner of the company hasn't been able to find anyone he's comfortable enough with to bring on board. So, I've had to learn an entire new job (Quickbooks is now my best friend) and I've got so much on my plate that I'm having a hard time looking forward to work each day. I know it's only a temporary situation, but it's wearing on me.

The boy and I broke up about a month ago. While I initiated the decision, it still takes time for a heart to heal. Especially since this particular boy and I have known/been together off and on for 13 years. I've been so busy that I haven't really let myself grieve the end of the relationship like I should in order to truly move on, which I want to do.

And then I just have the other day to day bills, housecleaning, laundry, dates with friends, weddings to attend, puppies to take care of, etc.

I could make myself blog everyday like I want to, but it just adds to what I have going on in my already overworked head. I need some time.

So I don't know how often I'll be posting, but I will be reading all of your blogs and you can find me on Twitter: sassycassie3232. For some reason it's much easier to tweet multiple times a day than it is for me to sit down and write a post.

9 comments:

  1. Oh boy. That's so much to deal with! I'm sorry that all those things got heaped on your plate. I can understand that blogging gets put on the back burner. We'll still talk on Twitter ok? Don't worry.. this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there lady! Fingers crossed things get easier for you ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you take it easy and don't forget to make some time for yourself as well :-) Hopefully things will slow down for you soon and you'll be able to blog more often again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. be well, lovely lady! so enjoy your job.

    and listen. break up with your boyfriend that has been together for 13 years is so much hurting your heart, I know how it feels like. but this might be the beginning to find another better guys out there. you just need some fun activities like what you've plan. It sounds great! I'll follow your twitter soon, and just let's talk to me if you have a spare time.

    good luck! xo

    www.mshwiziqly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally with you on not blogging much! I have been slammed with work and have hardly had time to do my blog or post as much as I used too! Kinda sucks but it's also been a nice little break! Hope things slow down for both of us a bit!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- you need some time for yourself without a doubt! I will be thinking of you and hope you have a better afternoon! we love you beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow girly! Sorry to hear about work putting so much on you! That is awful, and the extra stress is not needed! Sorry to hear about you and the boy. Hearts always take time to heal. Hope things get better soon!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, hang in there. Just think: Maybe you're getting all the tough stuff over with all at the same time, and then it's going to be smooth sailing from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quickbooks?? I tried but got just way too confused. I'll leave that up to you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity