Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Love...

Good morning! Today's post will be short because I'm training with our accounting person to take over part of her position once she leaves this Friday. Accounting=headaches.

Anyway, when I first started blogging I was always trying to find new, inspirational, fun blogs to read. I mostly did that by looking at the blogroll of the blogs I liked, but I thought I'd dedicate this post to some of my favorite bloggers.

I have tons of blog crushes and there's no way I can link to them all, but here are just a few that motivate me to be a better person, give me great ideas, or just entertain me with their thoughts:

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Cassie! As you know, I'm sort of new here, and always looking for new blogs to read! Thanks for posting..and hope you have a great day too!!

    www.lee-annsniche@blogspot.com

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... you're so sweet!! thanks for mentioning my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including Eat Drink Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see some blog hopping in my future! Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity