Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shhhhh..............

I have a secret to tell you guys...I'm not as cool as I may seem (ha!). Actually, the boy calls me a nerd all the time. Here's only some of the reasons why:
  • Going to Barnes and Noble for hours is my idea of a great time out
  • I would love to be snuggled up in bed by 8:30 every night with a good book
  • I got so excited when I turned 18 and could vote that I laminated my registered voter card
  • Along those same lines, I love wearing the stickers saying "I voted!"
  • I talk to my dogs like they can understand me. And I believe that they do.
  • I have a million different colored sharpies and Papermate felt tip pens because I'm ADDICTED to them
  • I also have little glass jars on my desk at work arranged with colorful paperclips and binder clips
  • I can FEEL it when someone has been at my desk at work, even if everything is in the same place and it drives me crazy!
  • Much like a 5 year old, I carry my lunch to work each day in a cute reusable lunch bag complete with two snacks for the day
I'm sure there's even more, but I don't want to lose all my readers in one day. Have a great night guys!

8 comments:

  1. I can kill some serious time at B&N or Borders...'cino in hand...book and glossy browsing...heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm with you on the Barnes and Nobles deal and I talk to my dogs alllllllll the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!!! I am also obsessed with pens and things like that...I also talk to my dog and think he understands me...So you're not THAT weird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are like my twin. I'm pretty much the exact same on all those counts. :) Except my cute reusable lunch tote got messed up and I had to throw it away. It had Tinkerbell on it. I was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I carry my lunch in a hello kitty lunch box :]

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! Too funny! I can actually spend a whole day at B&N just for fun! There are sooo many books! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're a nerd than so am I because I matched pretty much all those things on my list. Reading in bed is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do and I have been caught having conversations with Willow before. Kinda embarassing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with every single one of those, so apparently we're nerds together. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity