Saturday, June 19, 2010

PSA...

I'm not saying I'm perfect and never do any of these things, but if we all tried just a little harder to be better, I'm sure the world would be a better place.
  • Use your blinker-it's there for a reason.
  • Don't slam on your breaks and then turn on your blinker as your turning. This is annoying and defeats the purpose of letting me know that you will be turning soon and that I need to slow down.
  • Do not throw your cigarette out of your window so that it lands on my car while driving down the road-this will piss me off.
  • Don't smoke in the car when little kids are in the back seat. They don't have a choice at that age to say let me out of the car and thinking of all the smoke they inhale horrifies me. We're supposed to help and not harm our kids.
  • When you go over to someone else's house, be nice to their pets. You may not be a pet person, but this does not give you an excuse to hold their mouths shut and shove them. Nor does it give you an excuse to shove them off the couch so hard that they get hurt and limp around. If you do this, you will never be invited back to my house again and our friendship will more then likely end.
  • Do not throw trash out of your car. Wait until you get somewhere and throw it in a trash can.
  • If I find out that you are cruel to animals by starving them, fighting them, continuously breeding them, or harming them in any way I will lose all respect for you as a person.
I'm sure I could think of more, but I just needed to get these off my chest. Back to more positive posting tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more on all those things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here!!! I agree with ALL of these wholeheartedly. And if anyone came over and was rude to my Gracie, my demeanor would change so very much. Wow. I dont trust people who arent animal lovers.. haha.. I mean.. I'm not a huge cat person, but I still love me some furry little kitties my friends have! :) And I pet them.. even though they make me sneeze!

    And the trash thing.. OOOOHyeah. I even get mad when people leave trash in movie theaters.. haha.. I'm like "PICK IT UP and THROW IT AWAY"

    Funny stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People smoking with kiddos in the car makes my blood boil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all those things! Some people really have no manners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more. Love a little rant!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity