- Use your blinker-it's there for a reason.
- Don't slam on your breaks and then turn on your blinker as your turning. This is annoying and defeats the purpose of letting me know that you will be turning soon and that I need to slow down.
- Do not throw your cigarette out of your window so that it lands on my car while driving down the road-this will piss me off.
- Don't smoke in the car when little kids are in the back seat. They don't have a choice at that age to say let me out of the car and thinking of all the smoke they inhale horrifies me. We're supposed to help and not harm our kids.
- When you go over to someone else's house, be nice to their pets. You may not be a pet person, but this does not give you an excuse to hold their mouths shut and shove them. Nor does it give you an excuse to shove them off the couch so hard that they get hurt and limp around. If you do this, you will never be invited back to my house again and our friendship will more then likely end.
- Do not throw trash out of your car. Wait until you get somewhere and throw it in a trash can.
- If I find out that you are cruel to animals by starving them, fighting them, continuously breeding them, or harming them in any way I will lose all respect for you as a person.
I'm sure I could think of more, but I just needed to get these off my chest. Back to more positive posting tomorrow.