Sunday, June 27, 2010

MIA...


I've been taking an unplanned break from blogger to kind of process some things lately. This past week I had a friend put me in a very bad situation (both personally and professionally), which made me realize that she was never a true friend to begin with. Unfortunately, we also work together and that has caused things at work to be pretty tense lately. So I've been reeling from all of that these past few days and it's been hard on me. It's always hard when you're betrayed by a friend and it makes me question how much you can truly trust anyone. I don't want to be jaded and turn into a guarded person that never really trusts someone fully, but times like this definitely make you think....

Work, besides being stressful because of the above, has been really busy so there hasn't been much time for blogging or catching up your blogs.

When the house got built the builder didn't grade the backyard correctly and the left side floods everytime it rains. They've tried a bunch of things to fix it, but recently decided to tear down the fence and make a trench for water to drain out. On Friday when I got home from work, I discovered that the tractor cut the cable, internet and phone lines, but nobody bothered to tell me. So I was without those for awhile, but thankfully I'm all connected now!

Oh and on an unrelated note, I was washing my car and saw that the so-called friend I was speaking of above, had ripped the fabric on my backseat with her son's carseat. I'm sure it was an accident, but really pissed me off because of everything going on.

Anyway, that's what's been going on with me and I hope to get on top of some things so that I can get back to posting on a more regular basis.

I miss you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh... I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all that... especially at work AND off work.. I'm sorry your friend turned out to not be who you thought she was. :( And go figure on you finding the seat rip right now..haa.. that would have thrown me into a tizzy! Hope the flooding sitch is all taken care of (Im saying that as clouds are rolling in here, so I'm sure you've had some rain today too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really have been having a tough time of things. I hope things turn around for you soon. Hopefully you get to enjoy the long holiday week end and get that extra day off work.

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh how annoying! I am sorry to hear that you are having to deal with that not only at home, but work at as well. That's the worst. I have learned that true friends are far and few in between. I would be upset about the backseat as well. Even if it was an accident good grief. Hope things get better for you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh NO! That is totally awful! Take some time and do something nice for yourself! Take it easy for a while! I'll be thinking of you :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity