Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Cohen

I know that so many of you have been following Cohen's story over on Megan's blog. If you haven't, please click over there and read about this amazing little boy. It's been wonderful to see all the pictures that have been posted and see how much love is in this family.

The last update I heard is that Cohen isn't going to be able to make it. He's had such a hard little life with so many surgeries and complications and he's not even two weeks old! I just can't imagine the pain and heartache that this family is feeling. To carry a child for nine months and get nearly two weeks with him to only be told that he's not going to pull through.

I know there's a reason for everything and that God is ultimately in control, but I know that they could use all the prayers they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity