Sunday, May 2, 2010

Simple Sunday...

I hope everyone's having a great weekend! I can't believe it's almost over-it just flew by!

I had the unfortunate experience of getting my first cold sore at age 21 from my boyfriend at the time :( I had never had one and he got really sick so he got a few. Of course I didn't kiss him while he had the cold sores, but I ended up getting them anyway and I have one now. I just hate these things-they make me tired, my lymph nodes are all sore, they're horrible to look at...so I've kind of been hibernating in my house for most of the weekend. I did just go pick up this yumminess:

I had woken up from a nap and I just feel sooooo tired. I'm hoping this will help me wake up a little bit and maybe have magical powers and help this cold sore to heal before morning when I have to look presentable at work.

The other night I was watching tv when I noticed Max had passed out. I took a picture because I have no idea how he was comfortable, but this seems to be his new position:
So at work on Friday I decided to try out a new hairstyle and wanted to get your opinion. It's a low bun pulled over to the right side. I tried to take a bunch of pictures of it with my phone and they all turned out like this:

Apparently I need to hire a photographer, because I could not for the life of me take a decent picture. I could never seem to find the button that actually takes the picture because I couldn't see the screen on the phone and it was just ridiculous. Anyway, have any of you ever worn your hair like I described?

Well the coffee is kicking in just a tiny bit so I should go get some things done. I still need to:
  • Clean up the house
  • Go through mail and bills
  • Price items for the garage sale
  • Make my gym bag for tomorrow
  • Make tomorrow's lunch
  • Eat dinner
Guess I should get started!

7 comments:

  1. I love the low-side bun. Low buns are how I wear my hair on days that I can't get my hair to do a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute side bun! Maybe I'll try that this week to add some variety. I always just leave my hair straight and down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I so feel ya on the cold sores! I got my first one at the age of 24! And it was also from a guy. Blah. I read somewhere that taking tons of vitamin C when you feel one coming (the tingly feeling) will make them not happen as badly.. and so far, so true. :) Hope it goes away really fast, girl! And loving the side bun (and your attempt at self portraits..very cute) ;) The bun totally adds a fun element to switch up everyday style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally dig the 'do. It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to wear my hair like that when it was long. It always drove me crazy though because the pieces I would have sticking out (I did it messy) would always itch my ear!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity