Monday, May 3, 2010

My tattoo...

So I've been saying for nearly a year that I'm going to post a picture of my current tattoo. I got a butterfly on my right shoulder that means something special to me. I wanted to get something that symbolizes everything I went through while I was sick and how I came out the other side better for it. I took this picture the night I got it right after I got out of the shower and put on the cream stuff they told me to buy:

It's not the best picture but it was REALLY late at night and I had to set the camera on a timer to get it. It's pretty hard to get a good shot of your back!

What kind of tattoos do you have?

5 comments:

  1. AWWWW.. She is beautiful!! I love he white in her.

    I have 3 tats. 2 that I just got last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAITH is my grandma,daughter, granddaughter and my middle name. I love it on my wrist. My daughter is getting the same one for her birthday this October. I tired to leave my flickr photos to show you.. but it wont let me leave html.. :( boo...

    PHOTOG and a bitty camera cuz .. is across the top of my right foot

    I got those 2 tats last month.

    My son wanted us to get matching tats. We went with a 4 leaf clover and i had my kids my kids initials K(assandra) L(aurel) & A(ndrew) above my clover. My son (Laurel) we call him Dean (both of my boys have the same middle name as their dad - Dean) His is just a little different and no initials.

    I am kinda bummed that I cant show you the tats. oh well.. that is what I have.. 3 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tattoo! I always wanted to get a Jesus fish on my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love butterflies! Pretty tattoo! I don't have any... I hate needles and i`m too much of a priss lol

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any but girl, after seeing yours, I want one!! I'm thinking of one either one my inner wrist or on the side of my finger. Hmmm... now what do I want as a picture??

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity