Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Plans...

Hi Loves! So I think going to the lake, grilling out, spending time with family and friends, etc. sounds like the perfect Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately, I turned down camping because I would have had to board the dogs and that just kills me. It's expensive and they've never even spent a night away from me, so I just couldn't do it.

It's actually a good thing though because I have a TON of things to do. I was starting to feel like the list running through my head was never ending so I wrote everything down:

I've actually just kept adding and adding things since I took these pictures. It's crazy all the things you think of that need to get done when you have an extra day to work with-I LOVE that Monday is a no work day!

I also have all these plans to start some new projects around the house, but usually forget about them, so I made a new list for those too:

I happen to adore this spiral that I'm keeping these lists in. It's just a notebook of different colored graph paper, but I used it in college to take notes. I got fun colored pens and it actually helped make classes more interesting. I was a senior and having a bit of a hard time concentrating on taking notes and paying attention in class, so I needed to shake things up a bit:

And....just to add some cuteness to your day:

She was looking up at the camera upside down while I was taking pictures and I just couldn't resist :0)

Hopefully I'll get everything I want to accomplished this weekend and still have some time for cookouts and all that fun stuff. There's an arts festival this weekend, so I'm hoping to make a trip down there this Sunday. If I get lucky I'll bring home something for over the fireplace.

What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love your handwriting! Your puppy is way too cute for words!

    xo enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity