Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A little late....

I've been meaning to do a post about my birthday, but I kept forgetting! Anyway, better late then never :-)

I've been wanting an Edible Arrangement for the longest time! I've even bought them for friends, but I've never had one myself. Well...my sweetie got one for me on my birthday! He asked what I wanted so I told him I wanted him to go to Edible Arrangements and get me something with only strawberries and bananas. I guess that ended up being kind of difficult since they don't usually make this exact one, but I was soooo excited to open the door to this little bundle of fruit!

I worked on the morning of my birthday, but took the afternoon off. I stopped by Target and they had some really cute tulips, so I got myself a little present:
One of my best friends came over for dinner the night before my birthday and brought me a cake! It was so thoughtful of her. She's got a 6 month old baby and her husband has to work over an hour away so she spends alot of time by herself taking care of everything and she still found time to bake me a cake!
And she even got me a present and wrapped it up super cute! She said the wrapping paper just said "Cassie" to her and she's so right. Daisies are my favorite flower.
I forgot to take a picture of my present after I opened it because I was too excited-lol. She got me a red fondue pot! I love red stuff for my kitchen and The Melting Pot is my favorite place to eat. She couldn't have picked a better present!

2 comments:

  1. That Edible Arrangement is so cute! Sounds like the boy listens, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edible arrangement. I have always wanted one as well. I haven't gotten one though since I know how to do that on my own. It would still be fun to get one though!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity