Thursday, May 20, 2010

Greys!!!!

Did ya'll watch the season finale of Greys?!?!?!? I don't want to ruin it for anyone that hasn't had a chance to watch yet, but OMG...and I never say OMG.

I was on the edge of my seat for two hours and could only slow my heart rate during commercials. It was by far the best season finale ever!

Thanks for the sweet comments yesterday :-) I'm feeling better today. I did my shadowing of the nursing department at the hospital this morning and really enjoyed it. I was worried that I might have a weak stomach, but I did great. I saw some dressing changes, helped someone use a bedpan (yuck, but my stomach did fine) and saw a ton of other normal things like drug dispensing, charting, etc. I definitely enjoyed myself, but it's a big decision to go back to school so I'm going to take some time to think about it.

I went to my regular work this afternoon and managed to get quite a bit done. I always feel better when I'm productive and I worked non-stop the entire time I was there. I then came home and mowed the front lawn, shampooed the living room carpet, took a bath and cleaned up the house. So my mood is already improved.

It's amazing how simply working hard, trying something new, getting some exercise (mowing the lawn) and having a clean house all contribute so much to a more positive outlook on life.

Oh, and another reason to be cheery:

My new shoes! One of my favorite pairs of shoes just fell apart on me (which is no surprise since I've been wearing them 3-4 times a week for over a year) so I went to pick up a new pair of the exact same shoe. Well the store was having a buy one, get one half off sale so I picked up these fun heels! They aren't the most practical things and my feet definitely hurt by the end of the day if I've done too much walking, but they add some spunk to my everyday work clothes!

6 comments:

  1. I sat on the edge of my seat for two hours too!!! It was such a great finale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those shoes are amazing!

    And um, yes, Grey's! Oh. My. God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Shoes. Totally Sassy! I have never watched Grey's but apparently I should because everyone I know raves about it!! Better get on board, so that I can be in the loop. Have a great weekend!

    Check out: www.lee-annsniche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to get up during the commercials to walk around so that I wouldn't throw up! So much "blood"!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity