Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

Hi ladies! I thought I'd do a post of some of my favorite things today.

I wear a small silver band like this one my right pointer finger everysingle day. I think I saw Jessica Simpson wearing one in Newlyweds and just decided I needed one as well. I usually get bored of things like that, but I've been wearing this same ring for nearly five years now:
I adore NARS blush. It lasts absolutely forever! I currently wear "Orgasm," but it's a little light for me so I'll be getting a darker color soon.
The Nike dry-fit capris are the best investment I've made when it comes to working out! They fit perfectly and now I can't work out in anything else.


I've been using this Mabelline PURE STAY foundation since high school. I randomly try to change it up and use something else, usually something waaaay more expensive, but I always come back. It doesn't make me break out and it has great coverage without being heavy.


This is another one of those products that I've used for YEARS! I tried to use Pro-Active and Clinique products instead, but found that Clearasil just works best. I've got to finally realize that it doesn't have to be expensive to work great!

I use Bath and Body Works Shower Gel each morning with a bath puff. I love Sweet Pea and Cherry Blossum, but will pretty much use any of their scents as long as it's not Coconut.
So those are some of my favorite things! What are the items you just would hate to be without?

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't be without my...
    Hair brush :)
    I LOVE my gel handled hair brush!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post Cassie! You know I have some serious issues with breakouts. I am 24 and still break out way too much.

    My couldn't live withouts:
    Rice paper - to remove any oil off my face during the day. Its a nice way to make your face look fresh again mid-day or later in the day.
    Covergirls presion point eyeliner
    Mascara
    Bareminerals "mineral veil" & makeup and blush
    Chapstick or lipgloss
    Johnsons Bodywash "feeling healthy" - the green bottle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loreal has just come out with a face wash that I love. You can choose exfoliating or not and they both come with this rubber scrubber that feels really good. I use it just once a day to remove makeup (in the morning I use something gentle like Olay). It's a great product and it's cheap! I used Proactive for 10 years and finally ran out of the face wash. I still have the toner and lotion, just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to try out those capris. I'm trying to get back into a regular workout schedule and I think knew workout duds would help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness those capri's are insanely cute. I am only 4'11 so I look stupid in capri pants. If they aren't completely long on me and look formal then I just look like a dork... hate it!!! As for the event I went to... I have NO friends here so me being able to do anything and meet people is a serious struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love posts like this! I'm a big fan of clearasil too. Some of my fav things are jergens moisturizure, tea tree oil (i use it as toner!) and paul mitchell products for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love simple jewelry like that ring. Nars Orgasm blush is my absolute favorite. It does last forever. I think I have had the same one for over a 1.5 years.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity