Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring...

  • I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
  • I love watching the trees and plants start to bloom.
  • I love the smell of grills being fired up.
  • I love the pretty blue sky.
  • I love spring rainshowers.
  • I love seeing the baby horsies (and yes, I know that isn't the proper way to say it).
  • I love that I can say baby horsies and it's okay because it's Spring and people are just in better moods.
  • I love sitting on back porch in my papasan chair just getting lost in a book.
  • I love breaking out my flip flops and capris.
  • I love that skin finally starts getting some of the moisture it's been craving all winter.
  • I love that I hardly ever get shocked by my car anymore.
  • I love driving around with the windows down and music up loud.
  • I love the sound of birds chirping outside my work window.
  • I love getting to leave my jacket at home.
  • I love that it's still light after 8pm.
  • I love that swimming weather is right around the corner.

What do you love about Spring?

6 comments:

  1. I love it all! The smell of fresh cut grass is one of my favorites, too! Reminds me that Baseball Season is here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! It has got me very excited for spring! Love it!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love spring!
    I like all the pretty flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOO loving the spring weather too lady!! YAYAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart spring too!!! I just love all the pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity