Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm home sick today....

which is no good! I was just sick in Feb. and missed two days of work and I know my boss probably isn't happy about me missing work again :( It really sucks too, because after I got sick the last time I started eating better and exercising-I take a vitamin everyday too. I guess I was just hoping that it would be awhile before I got sick again.

However, I do have good news for the day....I've lost six and a half pounds since I started tracking calories on March 17th!!!!! Woohoo for that!

3 comments:

  1. wow congrats on the weight loss in such a short amount of time!! i hope you get to feeling better soon! :) i alway get sick alot too even though i try so hard to take the best care of myself...maybe it is a cassie thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang girl congratulations on the weightloss!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity