Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

I don't know about you guys, but Tuesday mornings are always the most difficult for me. Usually I'm able to get up and out of bed on Monday okay because I've gotten to get some sleep the past two days. Tuesday is HARD though. I just woke up early yesterday and I still have to do it three more days this week :(

So in an attempt to cheer myself up, I thought I'd pass along these two awards from Toby's Life...



You should definitely check out Toby's blog! It'as all about Toby going through training to become a guide dog :) I'm going to pass along these two awards to the following lovely ladies:
So each week my best friend and I switch off and cook for each other on Tuesdays. This week it's my turn to cook so I'll be making the sloppy joes I blogged about awhile back, tator tots, baked beans and brownies! I'm super excited for a casual, yummy dinner.

Have a great day girls!

4 comments:

  1. awww thank you so much for the beautiful award!! have an amazing day :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I wish I lived close enough to my bestie to cook dinner for her. Well, she's the cook, so I'd rather have her cook dinner for me. Ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! hooray for comfort food!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity