Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! I'm still sick and going on day five of "the fever" as I've started to call it. I have no clue whether I've got a cold, the flu, a sinus infection, etc. but whatever it is, I'm ready for it to go away! It was a gorgeous weekend and I'm ready to spend some time outside!

So when I'm sick I crave junk food and comfort food, but I've now lost 8 lbs and I don't want to ruin that. I was just so hot and feeling yucky that I wanted something cold and nothing was sounding good. Then I remembered that I had one of these in my freezer:

I had the strawberry banana flavor and it totally hit the spot. It cooled me down, filled me up and was only about 135 calories-win!

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, I have always wanted to try these!!!

    Happy Easter to you little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I hope you feel better!!! You poor thing! Those smoothies look delish I may have to try them! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! I might have to try this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those! I like all three flavors! :0) Hope you get to feeling better soon! I hate being sick! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I'm going to have to try that! I hope you had a fabulous Easter!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity