Saturday, April 3, 2010

Awards!

I'm going to be completely honest with you...I'm a sucker for getting awards! They make me feel so loved! However, it takes me FOREVER to pass them along because of all the linking to everyone else's blog. So I greatly apologize if you gave me one of these awhile ago and I'm just now getting around to posting.

So onto the first award! Cassie at Starting from nothing and learning as I go gave me this super cute Blogger BFF Award! I first found Cassie's blog when she commented on another blog that I read and I noticed we have the same name! So of course I hopped on over to her blog and found out that she has such cute, fun posts-how did it take me so long to find her!?!?!


I was given this next award by Jen at A Girl with Pearls and a Boy with Toys. She's such a sweetheart and I love reading her posts! Oh, and check out her little pup Batman-such a cutie!



The rules for this award are:

Post where you want to be in 10 years

Pass it along to 10 of your blog friends

In 10 years I'd like to be settled into a career that I can happily spend the rest of my working years doing. I'd also like to be married with a couple of kids-hopefully at least one of them will be a girl! I love all the girly baby stuff you can buy right now :) I'd also like to have a really close knit circle of girlfriends. I feel like as we get older we kind of drift away from our friends and I hope that I'll be able to maintain many of my current friends and gain even more new ones. I still plan on having my two pups and I can probably see selling my current house and moving into a new one once I do have kids.

I'm passing this award onto these lovely ladies!


I have two more awards to post about, but I'm saving those for another post!


6 comments:

  1. aww that you, so sweet! :)) glad you liked your award, and congrats on your other awards, you deserve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and love your blog! I love the 101 things to do in 1001 days i would love to copy that if you allowed me to :)

    http://tobininc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks for the award girly!!! I so love little girl stuff!!! I only want little girls lol! When you have one let me know i`ll SPOIL her :]

    xo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity