Monday, March 8, 2010

What do you think?

I'm going to a wedding at the end of April and I couldn't think of anything I already own that would be appropriate to wear. I'm hoping it will be nice Spring weather, so what do you think of the black shrug and dress below?



Do you think they are dressy enough for a wedding? Or too dressy for a spring wedding? I would love to wear strappy sandals but one of co-workers thought that might be too casual and said I should wear heels...what are your thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress, I'd go with heels, but that is totally up to you!

    Toby's Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think heels would be better, but thats a beautiful dress for a wedding. It can be worn spring, summer and fall. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress too...maybe peep toe heels with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! I dont think it's too casual at all! Black is the magic color like that... it automatically looks dressy if you want it to! And I also adore the shrug! I bought a dress last year for an early April wedding and when it was FUHREEEZING that day, I was thankful to borrow my friend's shrug b/c otherwise I would have been miserable. Get the dress-it's fab! And add the shrug for sure just in case :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity