Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peanut Butter Balls!

I remember being in kindergarden and having a treat day where everyone's parents brought something for the class to eat. Someone brought these absolutely amazing peanut butter balls that I remember thinking was the best thing on the planet! Of course 5 year olds don't think to ask for recipes and I've been searching for them ever since :(

I tried a new recipe today that actually came pretty close! I used a container full of Nutter Butter cookies and crushed them all up in my blender. I really wish I had a food processor because it was kind of a pain in the you know what! Anyway, once they're crushed up, mix them together with room temperature cream cheese. You should probably use your hands to get it all incorporated. Then roll the mixture into little balls and coat with sugar. Place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper and refrigerate. That's it!


I kind of think they look like chicken nuggets in these pictures-ha! And yes, two of my goals are to first get a decent camera and secondly-learn how to use it! These pictures lately are just not doing the pups or food or anything else any justice!


1 comment:

  1. Those are two of my goals too. Been workin' on the hubs for an SLR forever! Those look yummmmmmy btw.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity