Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's sunny...

and 42 degrees today! Woohoo! That may sound cold still, but it's a nice break from all the freezing temps and grey days we've been having. I actually heart grey, rainy days but it's been so long since I've seen the sun! And I'm leaving work early to go to a doctor's appointment so I'm looking forward to getting out of the office for a bit.

I have lots of blog posts planned, if I can just get my butt in gear!
  • I need to update you guys on how my "adult" party went!
  • I've been doing some re-decorating (a new dining room table, chairs, couch, loveseat, and bed!)I've been cooking much more lately so I need to devote some posts to that
  • An update on my 40 days without eating out
  • New puppy pics!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cassie - I didn't know of another way to contact you - so why not comment on your blog even thought it has NOTHING to do with your post!? Haha

    The pink cardigan is from the Gap Outlet. I LOVE IT. I got a brown one too. They have tons of colors and only $20! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, yay for (kind of) warmer weather and sun! Hopefully March will bring much more of that!

    Can't wait to see the new puppy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I wanna hear about the adult party! Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Updates all around, can't wait to hear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the redecorating pics!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity