Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I caved...

and joined a gym close to my work. Well technically I just picked up the paperwork today, but I'll be turning it in and working out on Friday. All my plans to work out after work have FAILED miserably, so I'm just going to have to suck it up and work out on my lunch break. It'll be done and over with and I won't have to worry about fitting it in once I get home.
To make me feel better about giving up my lunch hour that is currently full of socializing and good food to instead get sweaty and hot, I went online and purchased a new pair of gym shorts and a cute dry fit shirt. They should be here in 4-6 days!
Oh btw, I bought the dress and shrug, so I'll let you know if looks good!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You'll have so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding the right gym is so key to going. My gym is close to home and that is the ONLY way I make sure I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the dress works out.

    Toby & I love the YMCA, we do classes at night, and he gets to sleep for a whole hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm considering getting a gym membership soon... hmm.... what brand of dry fit do you like best? i'm a nike girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been contemplating joining a gym lately, but they are just so gosh darn expensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on joining the gym! I caved last year and did the same!

    I was reading your "about me" and I LOVE Hobby Lobby too! My husband and I were just talking about what "team" I'm on...haha...and I said I love Edward in the books but Jacob in the movies is just so much better looking!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity