Monday, March 29, 2010

I absolutely adore this...

pillow from Target:
Like I really, really want to buy five or six of them and scatter them about my house. They're $19.99 a piece though (which isn't all that expensive, but I want so many!) and I honestly have no idea where I'd even put them...My couch is tan and already has a bunch of pillows so they wouldn't match. My bedding is black and white, but it has a paisley pattern and it came with a bunch of pillows so these wouldn't really match.

Maybe one day I'll buy a cream colored wing back chair to put by the fireplace and throw one of these one it...they're just so pretty!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable is that!!! Love it! My living room and bedroom is black and white..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pillow!
    Toby wants one too...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity