Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Swap!

I participated in Katie's fun love swap! My swap partner was the sweet Lyryn from Breaking Through :)

Look at all the fabulous stuff she got me! (please excuse the picture quality, I'm currently deciding on whether or not to get a new camera)

There may or may not have also been a peanut butter chocolate heart and a marshmallow chocolate heart that I may or may not have eaten before this picture was taken-ha!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. aww cassie! I didn't even realize I paired you with my sister-in-law! This is Declan's sister ;) She did a great job with you!

    Glad you partipated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet:)

    Happy (day after) Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay! Love your goodies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love getting stuff in the mail!!! Waiting for my swap still.... =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity