Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I spent the day at home today...

because I was beyond exhausted at work yesterday and started feeling kind of bad as the night went on. When I woke up this morning I was still sooo tired and was feeling kind of sick. I decided to spend the day at home and let my body have the much needed rest it was craving. I've been coughing and running a slight fever, but I hope this is just a short lived thing. I have a meeting at work tomorrow that I need to go to so I'll be there sick or not.

Do you ever call into work or put off doing something because you don't feel well and you plan to do it the next day, but you feel even worse and realized you should have done it anyway? That was a LONG sentence! That happens to me alot. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow feeling worse then today and realized that I should have gone to work today and prepped someone to cover for me at my meeting.

Anyway, I'm heading back to bed-night ladies!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like EVERYONE is sick today! Sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon dear!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity