Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hmmm...I don't know about this...

One of my best friends invited me to an "adult" party. She said that someone comes in and shows you all kinds of products like massage oils, sheet softeners, toys, etc. Now I'm not necessarily shy about that kind of stuff, but I am a little nervous to go to her house with a bunch of our friends (including people we work with) and have someone present all of that to us. She promised me that it's classy and tasteful and I'll be surprised at how it's not really awkward at all-I sure hope so! It's this afternoon so I've got my fingers crossed that I won't be super embarrassed the whole time with flaming red cheeks!

7 comments:

  1. I've never been to a simmilar type party but it would be a little weird. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so fun!!! I hope you have fun & it's not weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to parties like that before, and it really is pretty classy and tasteful. You'll be surprised what people may come out and say. And you'll do all of your ordering in a different room, so it's private. Everyone (or at least a majority of women) use that kind of stuff, so don't be embarrassed! You'll have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to one myself but I have heard they are actually a lot of fun... there is supposed to be games and everything so hopefully you'll have a good time and not an awkward one! Also, if you get a good person they are supposed to have a separate room for ya'll to order in so no one knows what you get except for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that sounds like FUN! But it has to be with the right type of people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds fun, can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agh! cant wait to hear how it went! I couldnt imagine seeing or talking about anything remotely sexy with anyone I work with. *nervous face* :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity