Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!

It's time for another Wishful Wednesday! Today's topic is:

'I wish' .... I had the startup funds to build that company I have always dreamt about, and it would be _____! "An office supply store/dog bakery!"

I absolutely adore office supplies:



I just think it's so hard to find cute office supplies in one place. Sometimes you can find them at Target or little boutiques, but I would have everything from file folders with patterns, to fun pens, and binder clips, and staplers, and phones...I could go on and on! I also would offer classes targeted at twenty-somethings like what you need to know when buying a home, the best way to file all your important papers, how to make a budget, etc. I would have loved to be able to go to a cute, funky store with other girls my age and learn about that stuff (especially the whole home buying process cause it's stressful!)

So that stuff would be on one side of my store and on the other would be a dog bakery! I love places that make healthy treats for our pups, but they are so few and far between where I live. I want to get Max a birthday cake, but I only have one place to choose from so I'm stuck with their prices, recipes and designs...


I think this is such a cute set-up!

I totally get that these two themes don't typically go together, but I think it's a neat combo...lots of women my age love organizational stuff and they have puppies, so you could cross two errands off with one stop!

If you want to participate in all the fun, hop over to Kelsey's blog!

7 comments:

  1. Just found your blog at Kelseys! I love the idea of a dog bakery--I spoil mine enough that I would shop there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh fun! I love this! I've always wanted to have my own stationery store so I get ya on the office supplies! And the dog bakery-SO CUTE! I'd bring Gracie there for treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love office supplies, too!!!!! i was just in staples tonight, and even though i only needed notecards, i still moseyed around the entire store ... with a little smile in my heart :) i heard that john mayer once sent an ex-gf an office-supply bouquet because they both loved office supplies. if only i were so lucky ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a love for pretty office supplies. Who doesn't love to stay organized with fun fashionable and colorful items!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i agree! it's soooo hard to find cute office stuff! i wish you would open a store like that near me! cute blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love office supplies! I have a whole bin of nothing but cute notepads. I've always wanted to open up a cute office supply store with a ladybug theme.

    I really love your new layout and font.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog look girl!!!

    And I totally have obsessions with office accessories! Especially notepads and notebooks. =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity