Monday, January 11, 2010

Spool No. 72 Review...

Remember when I posted about this sweater I was lusting after? Well I ordered it and it got delivered on Friday! Kuddos to the UPS man that finally found my house!

I have to say that I am absolutely IN LOVE with this article of clothing. I wore it the entire weekend and while it's a wee bit too small, I'm still wearing it like there's no tomorrow. It fits fine, but it's a little tight across the girls, so I figure if I drop 5 or 10 pounds, it'll be a perfect fit!

So now that I know the quality of clothing is good, delivery is quick, and it's just my style....here are a few more items I'm tempted to purchase:







Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. i love every single one of these, i can't even choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for that scarf in an instant!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity