Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's officially 2010!

I love New Years Day-it like this fresh start and while I realize I could make a change on any day of the year, this particular one just motivates me. However, I'm way too guilty of making resolutions and not following through, so I won't be making any this year. Instead my goal is to accomplish as much of my 101 list as possible. There's tons of great stuff on there and I'm really excited to continue tackling every one of them :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I am sure 2010 will be a great year! I love your 101 in 1001 list. Didn't you already customize your blog? Can't that be checked off? I love the new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a 101 list, girlfriend.. you def dont need any more resolutions! ;) And ps.. I love that list of yours! Great idea. I'm so with you about New Years feeling so empowering like you can do anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Love your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so psyched about my blank slate. A whole year available to tackle those dreams!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity