Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 101!

Lindsay over at Another, Priorfatgirl was kind enough to give me this lovely award! She's new to the Priorfatgirl family and I can't wait to follow her progress. Please go check her out-I'm sure you'll be inspired!


Here are the rules:
-List 10 things that make you happy.
-Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you!


10 Things That Make Me Happy:

  1. My pups-nuf said!

  2. Owning a home (gah! I still can't believe that's really true!)

  3. My family! I have some of the most amazing parents in this whole world.

  4. Pedicures-this girl likes to be pampered every once in awhile

  5. Snuggling on the couch with a good movie

  6. Reading about my favorite vampire, Edward (swoon!)

  7. Lip gloss-it's pretty much amazing!

  8. Little inspirational signs-I have one on my desk right now that says "if you're handed it, you can handle it."

  9. Chicken and cheese taquitoes in a flour tortillas-oh, I wish these DID NOT make me so happy, but alas, I'm smitten!

  10. Woodwick candles-if you haven't tried these, go out RIGHT.NOW and buy one-they are that amazing!

10 Bloggers that Brighten My Day:

  1. A Blonde Ambition

  2. Le Musings of Moi

  3. Live.Love.Laugh

  4. Loves of Life

  5. Sweet Simplicity

  6. The Roaring Twenties (mine that is)

  7. Your Wishcake

  8. The Seattle Smiths

  9. Ash is fit

  10. BonBon Rose Girls

6 comments:

  1. thank you cassie! that seriously means a lot :) I did do this post a few weeks ago, but just b/c I won't be reposting it doesnt mean I dont appreciate it.

    thanks for being you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! Loved reading your list...I like to get my toesies done too! Hope your having a great night! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyyyy lady. Thanks so much for thinking of us and congrats on your much deserved award! Speaking of pedis...I think I'm due!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing makes me happier than a good pedicure! I could really use one right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooove my award woman!!!

    Honored and happy now! =)

    Mwa!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity