Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Catch Up...

I've been meaning to post a bunch of things, but just now uploaded the photos, so this will be sort of random...

I really, really wanted to order a large pizza for dinner tonight. Actually, I still want to order a large pizza for dinner. But instead of giving in to that urge, I made this:



Looks yummy right? And just to prove that I actually ate it instead of sneaking slices of pizza:


I finally mailed out my giveaway prize:

I wish all of you could have won!

I finally organized all of my important paperwork so I can cross that off the 101 list!


One of my girlfriends and I still needed to exchange presents so I wrapped hers up:



Oh, how I love that paper...and the sugar cookie candle next to it!

There was a GORGEOUS sunset the other night...


I sooo need a better camera...the sky was full of pinks, oranges, and purples-so pretty!

I decorated my mantle for Valentine's Day because I have absolutely no idea what to put up there right now...





And last, but definitely not least: some Maddy and Max cuteness!


Have a great night ladies!

3 comments:

  1. I love your "file cabinets". I started filing all my important stuff in one of those expandable organizers, and now I can't get the thing to shut. I need to invest in one of those that you've got. Can you get them at Wal-Mart or Target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww Love the last pic of your pups! And wow I thought I had a lot of papers! But I think you've got me beat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same "file containers" you have (all in pink), I love those things!

    And what a cute picture of Maddy & Max:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity