Tuesday, December 29, 2009

There's a new addition to the family!!!

I'm getting a new puppy! She's a little girl just like Max-half Yorkie and half Maltese :-) I pick her up Thursday and I'm so excited I've had to restrain myself from breaking out into a happy dance all day!

I really, really hope she gets along with Max. I think he could use a little playmate and I'll be heartbroken if they don't like each other. It would defeat the whole purpose of getting another dog. I'm also a little scared to change the whole routine we have going. Max is seriously the sweetest, easy dog ever...what if the new puppy isn't sweet and lovable? What if she's a terror? (I played with her today, but only for like 5 minutes so that didn't really give me a good idea of her personality) Yikes! Send good puppy dust my way! I want everything to go well!

BTW she's 9 weeks old, weighs 2.5 lbs and I've named her Madelynne! Pictures to come soon!

P.S. I bought the sweater/coat so I'll give you a review once I get it! Oh, and don't forget to enter the giveaway! There's still time!

8 comments:

  1. Aww yay puppy breath! Don't panic if they don't "Love" each other for the first week...or for the first month for that matter! News dogs are a biggg change and very stressful for all involved.. (Believe me I've had 14 dogs in house just last year. not counting the doxies..I could almost here them saying not ANOTHER one!?) Once things settle down, they will be fine. :)) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to die when I see the pic! My yorkie is my pride and joy, and my best friend has a maltese. AND, they would be amazing as one -- hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGH! YAY! I cant wait for pics!! And I LOVE the name Madelynne!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pictures :) Good luck with the new pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm so jealous! I've been wanting a pup like that for a while but the apartment makes that a no-go. Hope she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, bring on the pics! She sounds just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, she sounds soo cute!!

    Can't wait to see LOTS of pictures:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity