Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snowed in!

Merry Christmas Eve! We're in the middle of big snow storm so I've spent the day inside and it's been lovely! I only wish I had a real fireplace because I don't want to pay for the gas to run the one I have :( So I wrapped up most of my presents and took a picture:
The four above are for my parents. I love fun wrapping paper so it's hard for me to only stick to a Christmas theme. I figure two out of four isn't too bad! Don't you love the zebra?

And the polka dots?

My package from UPS finally came! I got a little bottle of hand sanitizer, a key chain and a vanilla candle for all of my girlfriends. They all are personalized with the letter of their first names and I love them! The only bad part was that all three of my "a" candles and the keychain I ordered for myself were broken. The seller is awesome though and she's going to send me out replacements soon. I also got a bunch of Christmas ornaments and stuff like that for my friends so I can't wait to give everybody their presents!

This is a name plate that I got for my best friends baby. His name is Hayden (obviously-lol!) and it's going to look so cute in his nursery. His mom graduated from OSU so his nursery is all black and orange themed so this should fit right in!

I got this cute little treat jar for Max! My decorating colors are primarily red and black so this is sitting in my kitchen.

Man did we get some snow today! This is my backyard-the drifts come almost up to my waist!

More snow...poor Max won't even go out to go to the bathroom and I can tell he's miserable. I hope he doesn't have too many accidents in the house!



This is Max before the snow really picked up. You can't even see the porch at all anymore.


And finally, I colored my hair so I thought I'd throw in a picture of it-it makes me happy!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that wrapping paper, can you mail me some!?

    What cute gifts:)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The personalized plate is beautiful and love your wrapping to!! I would have loved for you to wrap all my gifts :)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity