Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scandelous!

Let me start out by saying that I don't even watch entertainment news that much or listen to the radio all that often. However...all this Tiger Woods stuff is constantly being talked about, even in the relatively short amounts that I'm exposing myself to it!

And...it must be sinking into my brain because last night I dreamed that I was number 15 on his list of women. I have absolutely no clue why he starred in my dreams last night considering I don't even have the faintest bit of a celebrity crush on him, but there I was engaging in umm...well not so good behavior with Mr. Woods.

Therefore, I have to conclude that the media has drug this one on too long! I'm sick of hearing about it and certaintly don't want to spend another night scheming with Tiger on when to meet him and what fancy jewelry he can buy me...I'm appalled at myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity