Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm all about moving lately...

I just moved into the house last month and I'm going to be making another big move again soon! This time it's gonna be with my blog!

I'm actually really, really excited. When I started this blog it was meant to be a healthy fitness kind of blog. However, as time progressed I realized that I truly enjoy blogging about so many other things then just what I ate that day or when I exercised. I want to blog about decorating and cooking and cleaning and friends and puppies and....well anything and everything that I could possibly want to blog about.

I also chose the title of "The Wonderful World of Me!" on a whim because I needed a title to start a blog. I don't really feel connected to it though. It kind of sounds conceited and that wasn't what I meant at all. I'm keeping my new blog title a secret for now, but this time it will actually say something about me and why I'm blogging. I even set up a new google email address to go with it! I was getting a little uncomfortable about using my current email address because it has personal info and this is out there for the whole world to see. What can I say? My mamma raised me to be a cautious kiddo.

So anyway, the move won't take place for awhile. I'm going to import all my posts from this blog into that one because I eventually want to delete this blog. Even though the focus of my blog will be different then when I first started with this one, I still want to be able to look back on those old posts and see where I was in life.

I plan on getting someone to design the new blog and jazz it all up and then hopefully all of you guys will start following me-I'd hate to lose any of you, which is the one negative about this move :(

I think it will be a few more weeks, but I just couldn't wait to tell you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity